Once your website has been designed, it knows what your blog articles should look like and it makes them all look the same so you don’t have to worry about styling anything!
To write a new blog post:
- Login to the WordPress admin site for your website.
- Hover over Posts and click on “Add New”.
- Give it a title and type your content.
- Be sure to click on “Featured Image” to upload or select a featured image for your post. (You can add additional images also but the featured image is the most important. )
- Be sure to click Publish and then Publish one more time, as shown in the video.
Note: Your Tip Top Tech will help you get a profile picture added to your account, if you’d like one.